If you need the ministry of a priest at any time, or in emergency, please contact the Vicar.
Our clergy are available to:
- visit the sick in hospital or at home;
- take Holy Communion to those unable to get to church;
- pray with those seeking healing or preparing for an operation;
- anoint the sick;
- administer the Sacrament of Reconciliation (confession);
- carry out house blessings;
- or just to listen and offer pastoral support.
We also have an Authorised Lay Minister in Pastoral Care, and a team of lay pastoral visitors.